Every body needs an XTRA Backboard!
The LSP XTRA Backboard continues the tradition of excellence in providing the EMS professional with affordable products of the highest quality. XTRA is designed to be one of the most rigid backboards available. This rigidity helps ensure the safety of your patient during transport, while the x-ray translucency between the handholds allows for easy viewing of post-trauma x-rays.
The XTRA also provides approximately 50% greater "clear" area at the head of the backboard than our nearest competitor. Nearly as rigid as their well-known HDx line, XTRA's unique patent-pending design will support loads in excess of 400 lbs. with minimal deflection. XTRA also has high buoyancy for water rescue. XTRA works with all head immobilizers and strapping systems, is easily cleaned, and will not retain pathogens.
- One-piece seamless construction eliminates splitting, cracking, or fluid penetration.
- Identical dimensions and appearance to common wood backboards, permitting storage in existing locations.
- Numerous hand-holds for easy handling.
- Strong & durable, yet lightweight.
- X-Ray translucent between the handholds
- Value priced to fit stringent budgets.
- Perfect for water rescue
- Composite material that's impervious to blood and other substances for high resistance to contamination; 100% recyclable.
- Dimensions: 71.5" x 15.75" x 1.85"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 15.25 pounds
- Material: High-density polymer
Please Note: Due to the size of this item, a special handling fee will be added to your cart at checkout.
"looking for a storage box that a backboard can be stored in"
We sell the Groves Back Board Rack: http://www.theemsstore.com/store/product.aspx/productId/988/Groves-Inc-Back-Board-Rack/
"What are ""pins"". One can order this with pins or no pins?"
Pins are used to attach speed clip straps to a spineboard. If you don't have speed clips, you don't need pins.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !