The most compact, ergonomically designed, and affordably priced 5 cuff blood pressure system on the market today.
ADC's System 5 Blood Pressure Cuff Kit includes Child, Small Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh Adcuff™ nylon cuffs, all of which features the Size Guide™ marking system.
A quick release luer slip connector permits rapid selection of the appropriate cuff, while the revolutionary Diagnostix™ 804 palm style manometer features precision Japanese engineered movement rated to 50,000 cycles.
All kit components are securely stored and ready accessible inside a multi-pocketed, heavy duty 600D nylon attaché style case. This case is compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes and can be mounted in the open position on the wall using the reinforced carry handle.
- A multi-pocketed, heavy duty 600D nylon attaché style case keeps each component securely in place, yet instantly accessible
- Dual zipper closure permits rapid access and protects against the elements
- Measures a compact 10” x 9” x 4” when closed and weighs just 2 1/2 lbs.
- Compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes
- Reinforced carry handle allows for wall mounting in the open position
- Includes Child, Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh Adcuff™ nylon cuffs featuring the Size Guide™ marking system
- Quick release luer slip connector to permit rapid selection of the appropriate cuff
- Revolutionary Diagnostix™ 804 palm style manometer with precision Japanese engineered movement rated to 50,000 cycles
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Latex color choices of Navy or Orange; latex free color in Orange only
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states.
It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !