Engineered with input from operators in the field, the 5.11 PDU Class A Long Sleeve Taclite® Shirt consistently exceeds the expectations of law enforcement officers around the world.An ideal foundation for your PDU or Dress Uniform, the Class A Taclite PDU Shirt is crafted from our 4.4 oz. Taclite ripstop fabric for maximum durability and lightweight breathability in hot or humid environments. A Teflon® treatment offers enhanced resistance against stains, moisture, and soil, permanent creases ensure a crisp, professional appearance, and a bi-swing shoulder design provides full mobility. Additional features include underarm vents to keep you cool and dry, an integrated badge tab, an epaulet kit, and pass-through mic cord access to keep you connected.
- Lightweight, breathable and durable
- Permanent creases ensure clean lines
- Underarm vents maximize breathability
- Teflon treatment for stain, soil and moisture resistance
- Pass-through mic cord access
- Integrated pen holders in chest pockets
- Bi-swing shoulders for full mobility
- Secure badge tab
- Includes an epaulet kit
- 4.4 oz. Taclite ripstop fabric
- Triple needle stitching
- Bar tacking reinforcements at key stress points
- Melamine buttons won’t melt, burn, or crack
- Fishtail hem for a confident fit
"What material is the shirt made out of?"
4.4 oz. Taclite ripstop fabric.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !