The Rhino™ oxygen regulator is a virtually unbreakable regulator that makes it easy to manage the flow of oxygen to a patient.
The Rhino™ oxygen regulator is virtually unbreakable. This oxygen pressure regulator features an all-brass uni-body construction designed to strengthen the regulator, prevent yoke damage and regulator leakage, and protect the flow selector knob from accidental adjustment. The Rhino regulator also has a unique integrated aluminum shroud and lens cover that shelters the gauge from breakage and contamination, and is available in a choice of five colors. A 20 micron sintered bronze gas inlet filter provides gas filtration and additional protection against contamination. This Rhino regulator comes with two male DISS oxygen check valves and different flow ranges delivered through a hose barb outlet. The Rhino regulator has a 10-year warranty.
- Uni-body construction designed to prevent yoke breakage and regulator leakage, and provide complete protection to the constant flow selector knob
- Nickel-plated brass body is fire resistant and able to withstand corrosive materials, the marine environment, and harsh weather conditions
- Sintered bronze high-pressure inlet filter for enhanced protection against contamination
- Compact break-resistant low profile contents gauge
- Large easy to read flow rate numbers
- Hose barb and 2 DISS outlet connection for oxygen supply to patient
- 10-year warranty on Rhino regulators, with patented protective shroud
- Supply Pressure: 500 to 2200 psi
- Outlet Pressure: High flow outlets: 40 to 60 psi at 500 to 2200 psi inlet pressure
- Flow Capacity:
- High flow outlets: 125 lpm minimum single or combined flow with 500 psi inlet pressure
- Constant flow outlet selections: 0-25 lpm: 0, .5, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25
- Filter: 25 micron sintered bronze
- Safety Relief Pressure: 75-125 psi
- Operating Temperature: -30° F to 125° F
- Storage Temperature: -20° F to 120° F
- Offering Red color only
The Life Support Products (LSP) series of all-brass body oxygen pressure regulators provides enhanced safety features and a greater number of flow selections for the EMS professional. LSP regulators offer 12 flow positions … more flow selections than ever before. Equipped with two DISS check valves, this LSP regulator provides regulated pressure and flow for the operation of two demand valves, or one demand valve and one aspirator, or any pneumatically-powered ventilator. A DISS or hose barb adjustable flow outlet permits attachment of a disposable mask, cannula, or bag mask device. All three outlet configurations may be operated simultaneously.
All LSP brass oxygen regulators are laser-engraved with the LSP logo, model number, date code and bar code to assist in preventing loss and tracking for routine maintenance.