The Firefly SAR Medic Detachable Pack is the Firefly Wildland Medic Pack with the SAR case on the bottom.
With two quick zips you can drop the Medic bag and carry just the essentials or zip in a different Firefly gear bag for another job function (sold separately). The medic bag features include a drop-front opening for full, quick access, removable color-coded organizer pouches, two separate pockets for personal gear, zippered clear vinyl pockets for small meds and bandages, and an optional O2 case (attaches to bottom of pack). NFPA 1977 Certified.
Now offers superior ergonomic support harness for comfort and true MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that confirms to the 1" MOLLE webbing standard.
- New Hip Belt and Harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
- Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
- Compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
- SCS™ patented shoulder strap design
- Drop front opening for full, quick access
- Removable color-coded organizer pouches Velcro® in/out
- Two separate pockets for personal gear
- Color coded organizer pockets
- Zippered clear vinyl pockets for small meds and bandages
- 100 oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Capacity: 2500 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 10" x 6.5"
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Attaches to bottom of all GEN 2 True North Packs
- Holds large first-aid kit, MREs and other must have gear
- Features true MOLLE system connection
- Capacity: 375 cu in
- 1000D Cordura®
- #8 YKKZipper
- Nylon Webbing
- Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 4" x 11.5" x 8"