The P2X Fury Tactical is a simpler, single-output version of our dual-output Fury.
Built for tactical professionals, this pocket-sized searchlight delivers 600 lumens of intense, blinding light with a simple press or click of its tactical tailcap click switch, the same type used on many SureFire WeaponLights for years—partially press for momentary-on; press further until it clicks for constant-on activation. A precision micro-textured reflector shapes the light from its virtually indestructible high-efficiency LED to create a smooth, far-reaching, comparatively wide beam with a bright central area that’s perfect for tactical and general use. The Fury Tactical’s high-strength aerospace aluminum body is knurled for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather, and it’s hard anodized to military specifications for extreme use in harsh environments.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tailcap click switch—partially press for momentary-on; push further until it clicks for constant-on
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof—O-ring sealed
- Includes 2 high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output: 600 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.5 hrs*
- Length: 5.4"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37"
- Body Diamter: 1"
- Weight w/batteries: 5.7 oz
* Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.