FL70 Pure Beam Focused Headlamp
The FL70 Headlamp combines Coast's Pure Beam Focusing technology with one of their new front loaded headlamps. The FL70 Headlamp gives you the ability to shine an ultra wide flood beam and then quickly twist the bezel to a long reaching spot beam with transition halo so that you can be ready for anything. The IPX4 weatherproof rating and reflective safety strap allow this headlamp to be ready for any environment.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the FL70 Headlamp is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The FL70 Headlamp is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- High | Medium | Low: Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between full light, medium and low.
- Hinged beam adjustment: All Coast headlamps include a hinged, tilting head to let you adjust direction of the light beam
- Hardhat compatibility: This headlamp includes clips for a hardhat
- Twist focus: Twist the head of the light to move between a flood and a spot beam
- Reflective strap: Provides additional user visibility in low light
The Pure Beam Focusing Optic
||Pure beam focusing
|Light output (high)
|Light output (low)
|Beam distance (high)
||459 ft / 140 m
|Beam distance (low)
||167 ft / 51 m
||3.6 oz / 102.05 g
combines Coast’s largest Ultra View Flood Beam with the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam making either up close or downrange illumination highly effective. While using the Ultra View Flood Beam, there is a consistent circle of light up to 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) in diameter at 6 feet (1.8 meters) in distance. While on the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam, you can illuminate up to 767 feet (234 meters) downrange with a transition halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.