Fold & Roll Sign System: Construction, Maintenance and Emergency Traffic Control
The DF3000XP series Accident Ahead Sign utilizes a collapsible leg and panel design for compact storage and ease of transport to and from the work zone. The need for separate storage locations for stand and sign is eliminated. The Dicke patented leg kick release and snap-in hub mechanism insures quick, hassle free set-up allowing crews to be more productive and safer.
- Meets MUTCD specifications, NCHRP-350 compliant.
- Dual torsion spring system which reacts smoothly to gusty wind conditions.
- Sign panel detaches from stand for changeability of legends via the Stablock panel holder.
- Telescoping legs with kick releases feature three locking positions for storage and set-up on eneven terrain..
- All systems include a double flagholder and two 18" vinyl flags.
The Fold & Roll™ sign and stand combination brings ultra compact system storage and lightning fast deployment to emergency traffic control. Designed so that a full 48" sign and stand combo fits easily into the trunk of a squad car or a small storage compartment on a truck, the Fold & Roll™ sets up far faster than any other sign system in the industry allowing responders to concentrate fully on the task at hand.
Sign faces are made of fluorescent pink reflective material recommended by the FHWA and NFPA for use at emergency scenes.