Benadryl Elixir, 4 oz Bottle
Give your children effective relief from allergies with a liquid allergy medicine that’s cherry-flavored and contains an antihistamine that helps them feel better when they need it.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33
- FD&C red no. 40
- monoammonium glycyrrhizinate
- poloxamer 407
- purified water
- sodium benzoate
- sodium chloride
- sodium citrate
Each 5 mL contains: sodium 14 mg.
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- A sodium-restricted diet
before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
Use only as directed.
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Do not use more than one BENADRYL® diphenhydramine product at the same time.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.