Get effective relief from your allergies with BENADRYL Allergy ULTRATAB Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- carnauba wax
- croscarmellose sodium
- D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake
- dibasic calcium phosphate
- magnesium stearate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- polyethylene glycol
- polysorbate 80
- titanium dioxide
Each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
Use only as directed. Do not use more than one BENADRYL® diphenhydramine product during the same time.
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.