Designed to carry and organize basic and advanced airway equipment.
The G1 QuickRoll intubation bag is a lightweight, compact, minimalistic approach to carrying airway equipment. The fact that it rolls up makes it very quick to access and stow. This is a perfect accessory kit for any of Statpacks main packs.
StatPacks™ Modular Design gets life-saving gear on-scene—and deployed—fast!
The singe-buckle closure allows fast, one handed access to the airway equipment you need most. It’s an ideal accessory for any StatPacks® pack, your existing EMS gear bags or medical kits, or as a stand-alone carrier for all kinds of medical gear and tools.
- This module makes for a quick, easy to use, Intubation bag
- Unique foam lined design keeps all equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative roll-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized airway supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks G1 packs but also fits easily into StatPacks G2 packs
- Clear internal durable urethane pockets allow quick identification of contents
- Organizes laryngoscope, blades, as well as intubation tubes, syringes and forceps
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a 1oz. urethane coating for easier cleaning and protection from the elements
- ID window for easy identification
- Holds OPA’s/NPA’s and gloves
- Separate VELCRO® brand® closure that holds a 10 cc syringe
- Single-buckle closure opens quickly, revealing all airway control tools
- Fits in all StatPacks® packs, and almost any EMS equipment bag or kit
- Durable reflective material for nighttime visibility
- Red or Black
StatPack G1 Modules. Prepare for maximum efficiency. All StatPacks modular equipment bags can be pre-loaded to accommodate different situations. Keep pre-packed modules ready to meet specific ALS requirements and others for Basic Life Support. Then you can grab and install only the gear you need for each call. It’s a system that provides a place for everything and puts everything in its place—for superior organization, faster reaction, and unprecedented accessibility at the scene. Durable mesh and clear urethane windows, in both the primary pack and removable modules, let you identify contents at a glance. Click, zip, roll—everything is at your fingertips. StatPacks simply make you faster, and better, at what you do.
- CAPACITY: 400 cub. in.
- WEIGHT: 11 oz.
- DIMENSIONS: H: 8” x W: 10” x D: 5” (Rolled)
FAST PACKS FOR FASTER MEDICS
StatPacks are changing the way Emergency Medical Clinicians think about carrying their gear. Bag the big duffel! Strap on your StatPack to keep your hands and mind free to handle the unexpected. StatPacks get you to the scene faster…with just the gear you need. Even over short distances, StatPacks make you more efficient, more mobile, and better protected from back injury.
Please NOTE: CONTENTS ARE NOT INCLUDED.