Veinlite LEDX® is a portable transilluminator designed specifically for sclerotherapy and phlebectomy.
Featuring a wider opening, a larger viewing area and 32 LEDs, the LEDX model has a deeper focus and is the ideal model for use on obese patients or to treat spider and varicose veins. It will transilluminate to help find the feed vein in the network of spider veins meaning less sticks for the patient and less time needed for the doctor to finish a treatment. With 24 orange and 8 red LEDs, this rechargeable unit also provides the highest contrast imaging for sclerotherapy treatments.
- Increased area of illumination
- Widest opening for easier access
- Deepest focus of any portable Veinlite
- Patented* color for high contrast imaging
- Works on dark and light skin tones
- 32 bright light emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Two LED colors optimized for vein imaging
- 24 orange LEDs* for superficial veins
- 8 red LEDs for deeper veins, darker skin
- Includes single use barrier covers
- Light shield and pediatric adapter**
- Rechargeable battery and charger
- Ring diameter: 31mm
- Weight including battery: 83g
- Dimensions: 102mm x 65mm x 24mm
Click for Veinlite Quick Guide: VEINLITEQUICKREF.pdf
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Rechargeable LED Veinlite
- 32 LEDs in 2 colors
- 50 disposable covers
- Light shield
- Size Adapter