Made especially for storing and carrying a Rope Access Technician’s equipment — hence the name RAT Pack — or a rescuer’s rope gear, this rugged pack was designed to take abuse. With a features-loaded new design, the next generation RAT Pack has been enhanced with:
- Two entry points into the main compartment.
- New rear panel-loading feature allows access to stowed items from top and from the back.
- Improved shoulder straps and support padding improves comfort & offers greater breathability.
- Zippered external accessory pouch for small items and external/internal accessory loops for attaching gear.
- New waist belt for improved support.
- Water-resistant fabric and zippers.
Whether hauling your gear to a work site or to a rescue, the RAT Pack protects and organizes your gear, and won’t let you down when the going gets tough.
- 2 lbs 8 oz (1.2 kg)
- 3,200 ci (52 L)
- 23 x 15 x 8 in (58 x 38 x 20 cm)