CPR Prompt® TPAK 700T Tan 7-Pack
These manikins make it affordable to provide every student with a manikin for training in CPR, AED use, and the Heimlich maneuver. The manikin’s unique design is not only durable enough to withstand the equivalent of 10,000 student usages, but its tough, yet soft foam-based construction makes the manikin extremely lightweight and portable. Provides student feedback and other important features:
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression “clicker” to ensure proper technique
- Visible chest rise
- Infant manikins feature a removable chest plate
Treated with Duracoat™, the manikins have a realistic skin-like finish that is tough enough to withstand the repeated use of AED trainer pads. Even cleaning and set-up time is a snap with the unique single-use face shield lung bags. Package of seven manikins includes: 5 adult/child manikins, 2 infant manikins, 50 adult/child face-shield lung bags, and 20 infant face-shield lung bags. Five-year warranty.
- When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.
- Carry Bag available separately