This innovative, automatically adjusting version of the original P2X Fury takes full advantage of the variable-output capability of one of SureFire’s brightest and most popular LED flashlights.
SureFire's proprietary IntelliBeam™ Technology—an intelligent sensor and microprocessor-based system—continuously evaluates your environment and seamlessly adjusts light output, from 15 up to 600 lumens, based on the scope of your surroundings. Just press or click its tailcap switch to access this auto-adjusting mode, which delivers just the right amount of light output. Return to off and press or click again within one second to activate max-output/tactical mode, which locks in all 600 lumens—ideal when maximum output is what you need.
The P2X Fury with IntelliBeam Technology—like all other Fury models—uses a high-performance LED to deliver its perfect light that’s focused by a parabolic reflector into a smooth, comparatively wide beam with a bright central area and generous peripheral light. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is ergonomically shaped and knurled to provide a comfortable yet secure grip, and it’s hard anodized to military specifications (Mil-Spec Type III) for extreme resistance to abrasions and corrosion.
- IntelliBeam™ Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 600 lumens depending on environmental conditions
- Its high-performance LED and parabolic reflector create a smooth, highly useful beam with a far-reaching center and significant surround light for maintaining situational awareness
- First press or click of the tailcap switch selects auto-adjusting IntelliBeam™ mode; return to off and press or click on again within one second to select max-output/tactical mode
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability; weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Tailcap switch “locks out” to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No Hassle Guarantee
This special P2X Fury model was also engineered to preserve dark-adapted vision by actually evaluating the environment instantaneously before turning on; it will never activate in high-output in close quarters while in IntelliBeam mode. This automation is all about allowing users to focus on the job at hand and not spending time manipulating their illumination tool to get the perfect output level. To that end, if you select IntelliBeam mode while you’re in an open field or large warehouse, you’ll get all 600 lumens, but if you’re prepping gear, loading a vehicle, or walking at night, it will dial down the output based on the feedback it receives. The P2X Fury with IntelliBeam Technology defaults to IntelliBeam mode when it’s off for more than one second—so its intelligent mode is always just a press or click away when you reach for it. This is the cutting-edge technology that only SureFire could perfect.
*Runtime per ANSI standard
|600 lumens / 1.5 hours**
15 lumens / 46 hours*
|Weight with Batteries
||Two 123A (included)
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.