Attention to details results in a quality garment.
Get to know LION StationWear pants designed specifically for women firefighters. Delivering uncompromising comfort, safety and durability, LION’S NFPA 1975-compliant uniforms allow strength and performance to stand up to the rigors of the job.
LION StationWear products are specifically designed for activities performed by professional firefighters and medics. Lion StationWear recognizes that your station/work uniform serves more than just an identity function. It is a personal part of the protective ensemble. That's why each LION StationWear garment is engineered to maximize safety and promote professional pride. You can count on LION StationWear to provide maximum freedom of movement, comfort, utility and long-lasting good looks. Each garment, regardless of style, features high-quality tailoring details that improve its performance and value.
LION’s female StationWear pants include:
DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA:
- Lowered waist for increased comfort
- Adjusted inseam to better accommodate a female figure
- Legs are fuller for greater comfort and freedom of movement
- Added internal take-up straps to waist enabling adjustment to individual fit
- 6.5 oz/yd2 DuPont Nomex IIIA twill weave
- Traditional four-pocket design
- Double hook and bar waist closure with french fly
- Front and back pocket openings reinforced at all corners
- Superior crotch reinforcement by connecting all four panels of trouser together at greatest point of stress
- Reinforced double layer front pockets
- Double hook and bar closure
- Permanent silicone creases
- NFPA 1975 compliant
Aramid fiber manufactured by DuPont. Blend of 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar® and 2% static dissipative fiber.
- Inherently flame resistant - won't melt, drip or support combustion in the air.
- FR cannot be degraded by laundering.
- Char length less than 4".
- Moderate moisture regain.
- Should not be considered where critical static control is required.
- Easy to maintain.
- Very low shrinkage.
- Color can change with overexposure to UV.
- Estimated wear life three to four years.