Omnimed’s Privacy Screen provides instant isolation for routine, temporary, and special circumstances.
The screen’s durable, lightweight anodized aluminum frame consists of three sections, each of which measures 72” H x 19” W and accommodates one vinyl or fabric panel. The screen’s sturdy base allows the frame to fully expand and provide the full effect of the panels, while its casters enable quiet and effortless mobility.
Omnimed’s Privacy Screen is an excellent way to provide temporary privacy in patient/resident rooms when replacing soiled cubicle curtains or in small confined areas without defined walls. The screen can also be used in makeshift triage areas, in a nurse’s office, in a clinic, or even as a changing screen.
- Durable, lightweight anodized aluminum frame consists of three folding sections
- Each section measures 72” H x 19” W and accommodates one vinyl or fabric panel
- Casters enable quiet and effortless mobility
- Can serve as a changing screen
- Can be used in patient/resident rooms, makeshift triage areas, nurses’ offices, and clinics
Note: Screen frames and panels are sold separately.