The Perfect Business Suit…for the Operator who’s All Business.
Loosely based off the U.S. Military's ACU but goes beyond spec with dozens of durability and performance enhancements. Every SWAT, SRT and special response unit needs a quality, full featured uniform and this uniform fits the bill perfectly. All T.R.U.® fabrics are manufactured in the U.S. in government approved factories and are recommended by the NTOA.
- Loosely based on the current 10-pocket Mil Spec ACU, but designed especially for tactical units
- Durable construction enhancements for a better fit and more comfort
- Built-in capabilities for carrying specialized tactical gear
- Tough, affordable 50/50 Nylon/Cotton rip-stop fabric
- Fully GSA-compliant, with all fabrics American made.
What today’s smart tactical officer wears to work. Every workday, more and more SWAT, SRT and other elite special response units are selecting the full featured TRU, Tru-Spec’s highly acclaimed Tactical Response Uniform designed specifically for tactical operations. Although the TRU is loosely based on the current military ACU, it goes well beyond the US Army’s mil-spec (Trouser - FQ/PD 04-05A). The TRU trouser includes several exclusive features the military ACUs don’t have, including more durable construction and enhancements that ensure better fit, greater comfort, and built-in capabilities for carrying the special gear you must have when you’re on the job. It’s the intelligent evolution of the BDU.
Enhanced 50/50 Nylon/Cotton rip-stop offers comfort and reliable performance at an affordable price. This durable, attractive uniform fabric was developed especially for tactical use. Constructed of 50% Nylon and 50% combed cotton, it’s wind resistant, quick drying, and extremely comfortable. Yet the special rip-stop weave makes it tough enough to stand up to tactical wear. Even if snagged, tearing and damage is likely to be minimal…and easily repaired without ruining the garment’s good looks. And because it’s wrinkle resistant, fade resistant and especially color-fast, you can count on the TRU to make you look good. Day after day. Operation after operation. Wash after wash.
- Based on US Army mil-spec 10-pocket ACU trouser design
- Includes special enhancements for Tactical Operations
- 2 easy-access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes, 5" x 5" hidden pocket and elastic drawstring with cord lock for secure closure
- 2-extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- 2-bellowed lower leg pockets with hook & loop closures
- Hook & loop closure pocket flaps
- 1" wide belt loops with 2-1/4" openings
- Drawstring waist with button fly
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced internal knee pockets for knee pad inserts with external hook & loop openings for easy access
- Improved "stay tied" heavy drawstring leg ties
- Features Powerhook hook & loop
New color Multicam® Black was developed to meet the unique needs of law enforcement officers operating in high risk environments. It projects a distinctly authoritative presence appropriate for domestic operations. Made from CORDURA® Brand NYCO fabric, Multicam® Black is designed to compliment an officer’s existing equipment and present a sharp, professional image for their top-tier law enforcement units.
Order the matching TRU-SPEC® TRU Shirt
, or TRU-SPEC® TRU CombaT-Shirt
to complete your uniform and maintain the correct appearance.