The Quantum EMS Swiftlite Carry Chair can quickly and easily transport patients to safety during an emergency.
If you need a faster, easier, and safer way to transport a patient during an emergency, you’ll find that the Quantum EMS Swiftlite Carry Chair will effectively fulfill your need.
The Swiftlite Carry Chair consists of a detachable seat and backrest with chest and ankle restraints, a fixing bracket, two large wheels that provide stability over rough terrain, and lifting handles that enable an effective grip. Lightweight and easy to use, the chair supports a passenger payload capacity of 440 pounds. Designed for easy storage, the Carry Chair folds neatly in half and can be stored in the smallest areas; the chair also unfolds in one swift movement for immediate use.
The Swiftlite Carry Chair is guaranteed for five years against defective metal workmanship, keeping the chair in top shape and ready for use when needed.
Transport your patient safely no matter what the location by using the Quantum EMS Swiftlite Carry Chair.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Chair unfolds in one swift movement for immediate use
- Detachable seat and backrest
- Chest and ankle restraints
- Fixing bracket
- Passenger payload capacity of 440 lbs.
- Lifting handles enable effective grip
- Large wheels provide stability over rough terrain
- Antimicrobial protection
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 Accredited