Lightweight and versatile, Maxpedition’s Jumbo K.I.S.S. Versipack functions well as an everyday gear bag and as a concealed carry platform.
Maxpedition’s Jumbo K.I.S.S. Versipack lives up to the design principle it’s named after (“Keep It Simple, Stupid!”) by distilling the famous Jumbo Versipack concept to its functional essence while also delivering exceptional value.
Maxpedition has employed the same spacious main compartment and massing of pockets from the original Jumbo Versipack in the Jumbo K.I.S.S. Versipack in order to retain the pack’s signature proportions and to maximize carrying capacity. With a main compartment measuring 8” (L) x 4” (W) x 8.5” (H) and numerous pockets and pouches on the pack’s exterior, the Jumbo K.I.S.S. Versipack offers a sizable amount of storage space for your gear. Furthermore, the Versipack includes a 9” (L) x 10” (H) concealed zippered compartment with an internal 7” (L) x 8” (H) loop field for CCW, making it an ideal lightweight concealed carry system.
The Jumbo K.I.S.S. Versipack features a fixed shoulder strap with a non-slip shoulder pad as well as a removable 3/4” webbing waist belt with an SRB closure for easy carrying. A grab handle made from 0.75” webbing provides an alternate way to carry the Versipack.
Lightweight, versatile, and filled with diverse pockets and pouches, Maxpedition’s Jumbo K.I.S.S. Versipack effectively stores and organizes your gear and is ideal for everyday tasks.
- Main compartment: 8" (L) x 4" (W) x 8.5" (H)
- Exterior front:
- 10" (L) x 8" (H) closure flap
- 1" quick release buckle
- (1) 6" (L) x 5.5" (H) zippered pocket
- (1) 6" (L) x 5" (H) slip pocket
- (1) 6" (L) x 7" (H) x 1.5" (W) zippered pocket
- Exterior rear:
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Removable 3/4" webbing waist belt, with SRB closure
- Exterior left:
- (1) 7.5" (H) x 3.5" diameter paracord cinch pouch with base-grommet fitted for 32 oz./1L water bottle or radio
- Exterior right:
- (1) 4" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) zippered pouch
- Exterior bottom:
- Additional storage:
- 9" (L) x 10" (H) concealed zippered compartment with internal 7" (L) x 8" (H) loop field for CCW
- Fixed shoulder strap made from 1.5" webbing with 2" non-slip shoulder pad and 1.5" quick release buckle
- Removable 3/4" waist strap with SRB closure
- Other features:
- Grab handle made from 0.75" webbing
- One (1) 3.5" (L) x 2" (H) loop field for patches on right strap base
- 6-channel PALS webbing on left strap base for attaching other Maxpedition gear
- Tough PU-coated 800-denier nylon fabric for approximately 25% weight reduction
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.