The 19” width Confined Space Splint Rescue Stretcher has been designed for rescues where space is confined.
With steel, all-welded rigid construction, which does not rely on the injured person to attain form or rigidity. Light in weight and ample in size. The basket is 18 gauge, 1” hexagon mesh netting. Nylon web straps for securing at chest, abdomen, thigh and calf. Supplemental accessories to facilitate special handling needs are available.
- Designed for rescues where space is confined
- Steel, all-welded rigid construction
- Lightweight and ample in size
- The basket is 18 gauge, 1” hexagon mesh netting
- Nylon web straps for securing at chest, abdomen, thigh and calf
- 80-1/2" L x 18-3/8" W x 7-3/4" H
- 23 lbs
- Load Capacity: 1500 lbs