The Quantum EMS Containment Stretcher offers a safe, effective method for transporting contaminated patients requiring medical attention.
Made of 300 micron polyurethane, the Quantum EMS Containment Stretcher is designed to help safely and effectively transport contaminated patients requiring medical attention.
This containment stretcher features an isolation cell with a waterproof that makes it easy to put the patient into and remove the patient from the cell. The filter engine attached to the foot of the unit has a suction capacity of 160 liters and provides the isolation cell with negative pressure relative to the surrounding area, thus preventing pathogenic organisms leaking out into the surrounding environment. The containment stretcher also comes with two boxes of gloves to allow direct manipulation to the patient.
Fitted with four patient straps, two stretcher straps, and carrying handles, the containment stretcher features a flat base that enables it to be used in conjunction with many medical cots and patient transportation devices.
If you’re looking for a safe, effective way to isolate, transport, and tend to the needs of contaminated patients who require medical attention, you’ll find that the Quantum EMS Containment Stretcher will fulfill your needs excellently.
- Enclosure is made of 300 micron polyurethane
- Effective for transporting contaminated patients requiring medical attention
- Filter engine attached to foot of unit provides negative pressure to isolation cell, preventing leakage of pathogenic microorganisms
- Waterproof zipper enables easy opening and closing of the cell
- Includes 2 boxes of gloves to allow direct manipulation to the patient
- Fitted with 4 patient straps and 2 stretcher straps, as well as carrying handles
- Can be used in conjunction with many medical cots and patient transportation devices
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 Accredited
- Height: 21"
- Width: 30"
- Weight: 38 lbs