Completely occlusive chest injury dressing
The new HyFin Chest Seal is a completely occlusive dressing used for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Now featuring a larger, 6" x 6" size and enhanced adhesive gel formulation, the new HyFin Chest Seal creates a superior seal, even in the most advese conditions. The new HyFin Chest Seal also features a transparent backing to allow placement directly over the wound and easily conforms to the casualty's chest. It also has a large, easily visible red elliptical tab for single step peel-and-apply application that can also facilitate the burping of a wound if necessary.
The HyFin is Made in American and is 100% latex free. To ensure high quality performance, NAR packages each chest seal using its signature RedTip Technology red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open and reliable chest seal. The HyFin Chest Seal addresses each of these requirements and more.
- Larger Size (6" x 6")
- Advanced adhesive technology
- Oversized red elliptical tab for single step, easy peel-and-apply application
- Conforms to the casualty's chest
- Effective in extreme environments
- Seal can be written on for patient treatment documentation if necessary
- Made in America
- Packaged - H 7.5" x W 7.5" x D 0.1"
- Chest Seal - H 6" x W 6" x D 0.1"
- Weight: 1.44oz