Quantum EMS Medical Vacuum Mattress safely and effectively immobilizes patients
As immobilizing and transporting patients who have experienced medical trauma can be a strenuous task, Quantum EMS has developed a simple, effective way to quickly and safely immobilize patients so that they can be transported to the hospital.
The Quantum EMS Medical Vacuum Mattress consists of a sealed polymer mattress filled with polystyrene balls. When the patient is placed on the mattress, the polystyrene balls mold themselves around the patient’s body. Then, the air is pumped out through the mattress’s valve and the valve is sealed. The atmospheric pressure presses the polystyrene balls together, making the mattress rigid and immobilizing the patient.
The patient may then be secured using the patient straps on the mattress and carried using the mattress’s carrying handles.
The Medical Vacuum Mattress is washable and X-ray translucent, and comes with a pump and storage bag.
If you need a safe, fast, and effective way to immobilize and transport a patient to the hospital, the Quantum EMS Medical Vacuum Mattress will come to the rescue.
- Sealed polymer mattress is filled with polystyrene balls that mold themselves around the patient and become rigid when air is pumped out of mattress, securing the patient
- Especially effective for immobilizing patients who have experienced vertebra, pelvis, or limb trauma
- Fitted with carrying handles and patient straps
- Available in adult and pediatric sizes
- Includes pump and storage bag
- Can be personalized with your logo
- X-ray translucent