Hypodermic Needle-Pro® devices are available for a wide range of clinical applications involving hypodermic needles. Needle gauge sizes from 18 to 20. Needle length is 1 inch.
The Needle-Pro® device, with its patented hinged sheath, is the foundation of a series of safety products for hypodermic and blood collection products. Needle-Pro® covers a wide range of needles for medication delivery, TB testing, insulin and allergy injections, immunizations, and venous blood draws.
With Protection Device, 8 Boxes per Case of 100.
Smiths Medical is committed to specializing in leading-edge sharps safety solutions by continuing to deliver a broad range of clinically focused, innovative products. A single source for sharps safety devices, working with the medical community to reduce sharps injuries and enhance patient care.
- 18g X 1" needle, Pink
- 20g x 1" needle, Yellow
- 8 Boxes per Case of 100
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device and requires a physician authorization for purchase. You may download a "Medical Device authorization form here."
Once completed the form can be sent to our headquarters via fax at (888)335-9800 or mailed to Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc. 104 Independence Way Coatesville, Pa. 19320 Attn: EMS Medical Devices.
- Meets NIOSH/CDC recommendations for safety devices:
- The safety feature is an integral part of the device
- The safety feature engages with a single-handed technique
- The clinician’s hands and fingers remain behind the exposed sharp at all times
- The clinician can easily tell whether the safety feature is activated.
- The needle is securely locked inside the safety device and remains protective through disposal
- Needle hubs and product packaging are color coded to simplify product storage and selection
- 18g -20g needles:
- Compatible with both Luer slip and Luer lock syringes