Stop using inferior tools and finally start using the absolute best!
The primary turning surface is positioned 90 degrees to the handle so that the user pushes on the flat part of the handle instead of the side, allowing for more hand surface area on the wrench. This results in a more secure, comfortable grip and supplies greater leverage with less pressure.
- Easy to use with a comfortable design that will work for you every time
- Made from non-ferrous, non-magnetic metal, but light as plastic (MRI safe)
- 3 7/8” x 9/16” and weighs only .7 oz.
- TK1 style features more traditional end socket wrench
- Large enough to securely stick under a belt but small enough to carry on a large key ring or in your pocket
- Durable powder coated finish
Three tank valve slots positioned at three different angles allow the user to work in tighter spaces (like inside the oxygen bag) without changing grips. A special diagonal rounded slot can easily loosen any over-tightened regulator yoke thumb screw by using more surface area to help prevent bending the thumb screw bar. This helps preserve expensive equipment.