Emergency Oxygen may be deployed 50 times more often than an AED.
Fits Philips OnSite and FRx AEDs for workplace first-aid programs and first responders.
- LIFE®O2 offers a 2 flow-rate regulator to deliver the FDA minimum of 6 LPM "NORM" for “General” emergency situations, and 12 LPM "HIGH" for the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen in “Extreme” emergency situations, with a 15+ minute supply of 113 liters of oxygen and Constant Reading Supply Gauge
- Smaller than a briefcase at 12"x12"x3" and weighs only 8lbs…durable & water resistant
- Durable knurled-knob On/Off valve, prevents accidental turning on during transit
- Fits nicely in standard AED wall cabinet
- Provides supplemental emergency oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation or after successful defibrillation
- LIFE® CPR Mask and one-way valve universally fits both adult & child; Inhalator for a breathing victim and Resuscitator for a non-breathing victim
- Disposable/Replaceable (or refillable) cylinder, Non-Prescription, shipped full of O2 ready-to-use (Purchase Philips OnSite and FRx AEDs separately)
Please Note: Because this items ships with O2 canisters, a HAZMAT handling fee will be added during checkout. This item can only be shipped via ground.
Minimum capability is 6 LPM flow rate. LIFE® 612 models deliver both the minimum 6 LPM and the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen at 12 LPN in just two simple setting which read "NORM" & "HIGH". Only LIFE Corporation offers the simple 6 & 12 LPM flow rates.
American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR Oxygen
- "...give 100% inspired oxygen during Basic Life Support ...and Advanced Cardiac Life Support ...(BLS & ACLS) ...as soon as it becomes available."
- "...use supplemental oxygen ...at a flow rate of 10-12LPM ...to enable delivery of 100% inspired oxygen". (initially)
*DOES NOT INCLUDE AED