This Unit could save your life.
AED COMPANION O2 UNIT
Lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
- Lightweight...Only 6 Pounds!
- 4 1/2" D x 7 1/2" W x 15" H
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 250 Liter Aluminum "C" Cylinder
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Simple External Two-step instructions
Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- 6 & 12 LPM; "NORM" & "HIGH" (2 settings)
- LIFE® CPR Mask invertably fits both Adult and Child
- 5 Year Warranty
Please Note: Because this items ships with O2 canisters, a HAZMAT handling fee will be added during checkout. This item can only be shipped via ground.
Minimum capability is 6 LPM flow rate. LIFE® 612 models deliver both the minimum 6 LPM and the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen at 12 LPN in just two simple setting which read "NORM" & "HIGH". Only LIFE Corporation offers the simple 6 & 12 LPM flow rates.
American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR Oxygen
Please Note: Due to the weight of this item, a special handling fee will be added to your cart at checkout. If you are planning on ordering 12 units or more, please call 800-852-6088 for quantity discounts and reduced S&H rates.
- "...give 100% inspired oxygen during Basic Life Support ...and Advanced Cardiac Life Support ...(BLS & ACLS) ...as soon as it becomes available."
- "...use supplemental oxygen ...at a flow rate of 10-12LPM ...to enable delivery of 100% inspired oxygen". (initially)