The Hercules boot will make you the king of the jungle.
- Soft, full-grain leather collar ensures comfortable calves.
- Durable, one-piece upper construction. Fewer seams means more durability.
- AnkleArmor™ contoured ankle guards protect ankles from knocks and dings- an industry first by Cosmas®
- Extended lacing: Extends all the way down to the toe to ensure a precision fit.
- Mountain inspired design: The first true mountaineering boot designed for wildland fire fighting.
- Proprietary, welted, high traction, vulcanized rubber outsole with a true mountaineering tread design provides superior grip and stability. Equipped with ergonomic HeelRoll™ and ToeSpring™ to promote a natural walking motion.
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1977
9” high, black, leather lace-up mountaineering-style boots. One piece, full-grain, water-resistant leather upper, ANKLEARMOR™ ankle guard, Achilles flex point, Bi-Zonal lacing, micro fiber suede heel slide. Boots meet or exceed NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition.
- Extremely lightweight, averaging 4.7 lbs. per pair.
- Full-grain, water, flame, chemical, and cut resistant leather upper protects your foot.
- Accordion-style flex point in the Achilles area allows the boot to flex where you do.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Dual-Zone Contact™ Lacing System: Anatomically asymmetrical, with free floating lace points that allow the upper to conform precisely to the shape of each individual’s foot.
- Bi-zonal Lacing: The first speed hook is a lace lock, allowing you to tighten the boot in the forefoot area, lock the lace, then tighten the upper part of the boot for a custom fit.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Tapered microfiber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear and blisters.
- Open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
- Welted construction allows for resoling, extending the life of your boots.
- Made in Italy/Romania
100% “Top-To-Bottom” 3-Year Warranty. Everything on the boot is guaranteed for 3 years, including the outsole. Novation S.p.A. warrants its Cosmas® footwear to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or unusual exposures, as conditions of use are outside the control of the manufacturer. This limited warranty is granted to the original buyer and shall extend for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. Except as set forth above, Cosmas® makes no other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Repair, replacement, or dealer credit, at the manufacturer’s sole discretion, shall be the exclusive remedy available for breach of this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.