Dependable, durable, yet economical. Ideal for the EMS professional.
Designed for the rigors and unpredictable nature of field use.
Accurate enough for the most demanding EMS professional. But priced low enough to be easily replaced. The EMI Procuff Sphygmomanometer has black enamel 300mm Hg no-pin stop manometer accurate to ± 3mm Hg. and carries a 10-year calibration warranty. It features a durable navy blue cuff with range markings to indicate correct cuff size, long-lasting latex inflation bladder and bulb, chrome-plated air deflation valve, and a sturdy air hose. It comes complete with a zippered leatherette carrying case and instruction manual
- Built to stand rigors of field use
- Accurate enough for the most demanding EMS professional.
- Sturdy Navy blue cuff material and enameled gauge
- Long lasting latex inflation bladder and bulb
- Includes leatherette zippered carrying case
- Black enamel 300mm Hg no-pin stop manometer
- accurate to ± 3mm Hg.
- Navy blue cuff with range markings to indicate the
- selection of correct cuff size
- Artery label and gauge holder markings
- Latex inflation bladder and bulb
- Chrome-plated air deflation valve
- Includes leatherette zippered carrying case and instruction manual
- 10 year calibration warranty by the manufacturer
Choose: Large or Medium Sphygmomanometer & Stethoscope, or Sphygomomanometer alone