Basic life support components for first-on-the-scene personnel.
- Equips you for most medical and trauma emergencies
- A complete assortment of EMS Equipment & Supplies
- A large selection of Bandages and Dressings
- Emergency Airway Management tools
- A durable nylon bag that makes everything easy to carry and readily accessible
An assortment of basic EMS tools and supplies. Pro Response Complete contains an assortment of basic life support components for first-on-the-scene personnel. It comes with a wide range of bandages and dressings, airway management equipment, and a full selection of the EMS equipment and supplies, including gloves, sanitizing wipes, shears, surgical masks, a window punch, and seat-belt cutter. There’s even a blood pressure cuff and dual head stethoscope, SAM™ Splint, thermal blanket, cold packs, and more.
All easily accessible in a compact, lightweight, bag. The Pro Response Bag holds a lot of gear in a compact package that makes it all convenient to carry and easy to deploy. This durable, water-resistant nylon bag offers organized storage and fast access to all you need. A three-section main compartment and deep, dual-compartment front pocket are covered by the top flap which fastens with VELCRO® brand closures plus twin quick-release Delrin buckles on adjustable straps that let you cinch the flap down to keep all your gear securely in place. Yet it allows immediate entry. 18 elastic loops keep instruments and supplies organized and accessible. Two zippered wing pouches offer fast access to things you want to keep separate. Plus the top flap zips open from inside the bag to become a large 10” x 12” “envelope” for documents, manuals, maps, or other flat, flexible items. The bag has both a top handle and a removable rifle sling shoulder strap. And a reflective Star of Life emblem on the top flap makes the bag’s purpose—and your mission—immediately clear. Choose Bright Orange or Navy nylon bag.
Dimensions and Weights: 17" L x 7" W x 10" D, 5.5 lbs.
Complete Kit Includes:
Bandages & Dressings:
- 2 Triangular Bandages
- 1 1/2” Adhesive Tape
- 1 1” Adhesive Tape
- 1 3” Sterile Conforming Bandage
- 1 4” Sterile Conforming Bandages
- 1 4-1/2” Krinkle Gauze Roll
- 10 3” x 3” Sterile Pads
- 10 4” x 4” Sterile Pads
- 2 5” x 9” Abdominal Pads
- 50 1” x 3” Adhesive Bandages
- 1 3” Elastic Bandage
- 2 Burn/Blood Stopper Bandages
- 1 Disposable Airway Kit
- 1 CPR Lifeshield™
- 1 Plastic Bite Stick
- 10 Alcohol Prep Pads
- 2 Instant Ice Packs (5” x 9”)
- 20 Antimicrobial Hand Wipes
- 10 Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 10 Povidone Prep Pads
- 1 Box Ammonia Inhalants
- 1 Thermal Rescue Blanket
- 6 Latex Gloves
- 1 Adult Nylon Blood Pressure Cuff
- 1 Dual Head Stethoscope
- 1 SAM® Splint
- 1 Instrument Pack (5-1/2” Bandage Scissor, Deluxe Shears, Penlight, Window Lifesaver Seatbelt Cutter)
EMI Pro Response™ Bag:
- Durable nylon bag designed for easy access
- Three large, main interior sections
- Two large zippered end pockets
- Deep two-section front pocket closes with VELCRO® brand fasteners under top flap
- 18 elastic loops in various locations keep instruments and supplies organized and quickly accessible
- Top flap has two adjustable fastening straps with quick-release Delrin buckles for security and fast access
- Two-layer top flap zips open inside bag; becomes a 10” x 12” “envelope” for documents or flat, flexible items.
- Top carry handle
- Removable, adjustable, 2” wide rifle-sling shoulder strap
- Reflective Star of Life on top flap
- Available in Orange or Navy
Choose Pro Response Complete with Orange or Navy Bag
Also Available: Pro Response Complete Refill Kit.
Includes everything listed above except: blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, instrument pack, and bag.
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.