One of Spyderco's smallest lightweight knives.
Nearly as small as your car keys but packs tremendous cutting power. It attaches to your keychain and can take on both fine and heavy cutting tasks.
Made of VG-10 stainless steel and features a hollow ground blade. This modified clip-point blade style is matched up with a black, lightweight handle of fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) resin making the entire knife weigh only 0.6 of an ounce (16.4 grams). There is no clip but rather a lanyard hole for attachment to a keychain or lanyard.
- VG-10 Stainless Steel Hollow Ground Blade
- Modified Clip-Point Blade Shape
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Nylon (FRN) Handle
- Lanyard Hole for Attachment to a Keychain or Lanyard
- Weighs Less Than One Ounce
- Overall Length: 4.375" (111mm)
- Blade Length: 1.938" (49mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.687" (43mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Closed Length: 2.438" (62mm)
- Weight: 0.6oz (18g)