Improved features make the Meadowlark2 Lightweight one of the best values on the market.
Already one of the best values in our popular Byrd line, the Meadowlark Lightweight has been completely reengineered to yield the new, improved Meadowlark2. Its many upgrades include a full-flat-ground blade for enhanced edge geometry and cutting performance, FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle is molded with Bi-Directional Texturing and a fish-scales pattern and phosphor bronze pivot washers for even smoother blade operation. Like its predecessor, it also features spine and choil jimping for precise control during use and a four-position clip that supports all possible carry configurations.
- 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN) Handle
- Bi-Directional Texturing & Fish-Scales Pattern
- Phosphor Bronze Pivot Washers
- Spine and Choil Jimping
- Four-Position Clip
- Overall Length: 6.812" (173 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.875" (73 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.093" (2.5 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.375" (61 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.031" (102 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (67 g)