Improved features make the Cara Cara2 Lightweight one of the best values on the market.
Already one of the best values in Spyderco’s popular Byrd line, the Cara Cara has been completely reengineered to yield the improved Cara Cara2.
Its many upgrades include a full-flat-ground blade for enhanced edge geometry and cutting performance, the FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle is molded with Bi-Directional Texturing and a fish-scales pattern and phosphor bronze pivot washers for even smoother blade operation. Like its predecessor, it also features spine and choil jimping for precise control during use and a four-position clip that supports all possible carry configurations.
- 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN) Handle
- Bi-Directional Texturing & Fish-Scales Pattern
- Phosphor Bronze Pivot Washers
- Spine and Choil Jimping
- Four-Position Clip
- Overall Length: 8.563" (217 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.188" (81 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.844" (123 mm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (97 g)