The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection.
Additionally the M Frame 2.0 meets MIL SPEC, MIL-PRF-31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. You get razor-sharp clarity at all angles of view, which maximizes peripheral vision and protection against sun, wind and side impact. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with MIL-PRF-31013 Vo Ballistics
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC and MICH helmets
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Distortion-free optics via patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral/ viewing fields via Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Maximized comfort of ultra-lightweight design (1.05 oz. total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtanium at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
- NSN#: 4240-01-525-3095