A Tail Cap Switch with Simple On-Off Function and 5 Selectable Modes in a Compact, Pocket-Sized Design.
This member of the Maglite XL series of compact flashlight offers five basic, easy-to-use functions plus advanced features and the stunning brightness of a next-generation LED. By the simple “QuickClick” method introduced with the popular Maglite® XL50™ flashlight, the XL200™ lets the user select the desired function. Motion-controlled variable power level and strobe rate.
Engineered from the ground up, this advanced lighting instrument is driven by the next generation of MAG-LED® technology. The Intelligent Energy Source Management continuously monitors the balance between high brightness and efficient power usage allowing for prolonged battery life.
- Powerful Projecting LED Beam
- "Spot-to-Flood" Adjustable LED Beam
- Push Button Tail Cap Switch
- Five Easy-To-Use Functions:
- High Power
- Strobe Mode
- Nite Lite Mode
- Signal Mode
- SOS Mode
- Anodized for Corrosion Resistance and Durability
- Rugged, Machined Aluminum Case
- Intelligent Energy Source Management
- Individually Serial Numbered
- One Quick Click Activates High Power
- Two Quick Clicks Activates Strobe Mode: Adjustable Strobe Rate with Memory
- Three Quick Clicks Activates Nite Lite™ Mode: Automatically Dims to a Low Setting
- Four Quick Clicks Activates Signal Mode: User initiated signal on-off
- Five Quick Clicks Activates SOS Mode: Signals International Morse Code SOS
- Plus Lockout: Prevents accidental operation
- Output – 172 lumens
- High – 2:30 h
- Low – 218 h
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
The performance specifications of Mag Instrument’s flashlights reflect the results of tests performed according to the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Standard. These specifications may vary from earlier published performance specifications for the same model flashlight because Mag Instrument is constantly working to improve the performance of its products.
- Batteries Required: (3) AAA alkaline batteries
- Length: 4.8" (121.92 mm)
- Barrel Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Weight with batteries: 3.68 oz. (104 g)