Rechargeable LED Work Light System has eight high-power LEDs that produce a soft, 220 lumen flood pattern to illuminate a large work area.
This ultra-thin rechargeable work light has a removable, rotating hook, so it can hang almost anywhere; and it’s so thin it fits into tight spots to get light right where you need it. The Stinger Lite Pipe is available as a complete unit or, if you have a Xenon Stinger, you can buy the Lite Pipe Kit to convert it to a Stinger Lite Pipe. The combination of the rechargeable battery and 8 C4 LEDs result in a broad uniform flood pattern that can be inserted in tight spaces.
The High-impact light bar is constructed of unbreakable polycarbonate and is treated with a scratch-resistant coating. The ultra-thin design allows the Lite Pipe to fit into tight spaces, and the removable, rotatable hang-hook allows you to use it as a drop light.
- Available in a complete system, or if you already have a xenon Stinger, optional Lite Pipe Kit allows you to convert it to a Stinger Lite Pipe
- Work light system features 8 high-power LEDs
- Ultra-thin design fits into tight spaces
- Ideal to illuminate your entire work area
- Removable, rotatable hang-hook allows you to use it as a drop light
- Hang hook constructed of impact modified nylon
- 9"Light bar constructed of impact resistant polycarbonate cone with scratch-resistant coating
- Head-mounted push-button switch designed for extremely long life, tested at 1 million actuations
- Battery options, each rechargeable up to 1000 times:
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-Cd sub-C battery
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery
- Run time 3.25 hours
- Fits existing Stinger chargers
- Compact, snap-in charger holder that mounts in any position
- LED charge-continuity indicator
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity throughout battery charge
- Charger Options:
- 10 hour steady charger
- 2.5 hour fast charger
- PiggyBack charger
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum, anodized
- Knurled barrel for a sure grip
- Anti-roll rubber ring included
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Stinger C4 LED Lite Pipe fits all existing Stinger snap-in chargers, so you can use the charger you have now, and just upgrade your light at minimal cost. Or you can choose from a range of charger options. The economical Steady Charger will provide a full charge in 10 hours. The Fast Charger will charge a fully depleted light within 2.5 hours then automatically maintains the charge and protects the light. You can also select an optional Piggyback Charger, in fast or steady charge models, to simultaneously charge the light, and keep a spare battery pack charged and ready for immediate use.
||Body: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anti-roll rubber ring.
Cone: Clear polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating.
Hook: Impact modified nylon, black.
||Length: 19.62 in. (49.84 cm) Major Diameter: 1.50 in. (3.81 cm) Body Diameter: 1.07 in. (2.71 cm)
||12.3 oz. (339 grams) with included battery
||Impact resistant polycarbonate cone with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
||C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
||Easy access head mounted push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations.
||3 hours 15 minutes
||3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-Cd sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times. 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
||Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.