Obesity is becoming a national epidemic…now there is a manikin to hone CPR skills for those obese patients
Students always wonder how CPR manikins will compare with real victims, especially those who are older or obese. This unique manikin helps to prepare students to respond to a more typical cardiac arrest event with a victim who is elderly and overweight.
- Elderly physical appearance
- Large body type with extra “fat” layer
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening the airway
- Palpable and visual anatomical landmarks, including the sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch.
- The airway can be manipulated to simulate airway obstruction or choking situations.
- (3) mouth/nose pieces, (3) disposable lung/airway systems
- Convenient carrying bag.
Shipping weight for Fat Old Fred manikin is 20 lbs.
Available replacement lung/airway system sold (24) per pack
Available replacement mouth/nose pieces sold (10) per pack