State-of-the-Art LED For Both Super-Bright Output and Power Conserving Modes.
Features the same iconic beauty that has made Mini Maglite® the world’s most recognizable lighting instrument for a quarter-century. And it has the same renowned, high-precision optics that the MAGLITE brand has always stood for. But there’s a “PLUS” (two, actually): (1) The PRO+ ™ offers new, powerful electronics, driving the state-of-the-art LED light engine to an impressive lumen output at the “high” setting and (2) The PRO+ ™ lets the user choose between two output levels – one for maximum brightness the other to conserve power. In addition, the Intelligent Energy Source Management continuously monitors the balance between high brightness and efficient power usage allowing for prolonged battery life.
- "Spot-to-Flood" Adjustable LED Beam
- Two-Level Power – “High” for Dazzling Brightness or “Low” to Save Batteries
- Anodized for Corrosion Resistance and Durability
- Rugged, Machined Aluminum Case
- Knurled Design Provides Excellent Grip
- O-ring Sealed for Water Resistance
- Intelligent Energy Source Management
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Output – 245 lumens
- Batteries Required: 2 AA Alkaline (included)
- Length: 6.607" (167.8 mm)
- Barrel Diameter: 0.709" (18 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Weight with batteries: 4.15 oz. (117.75 g)
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
The performance specifications of Mag Instrument’s flashlights reflect the results of tests performed according to the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Standard. These specifications may vary from earlier published performance specifications for the same model flashlight because Mag Instrument is constantly working to improve the performance of its products.