Less than 3lbs makes this the ideal portable suction unit for EMS!
At less than three pounds, the Quickdraw®
is compact and light enough to fit in an airway bag, and can be readily transported to the patient’s side. There is no need to manually pump the Quickdraw, making it easier to control the catheter tip and clear the airway. The canister is equipped with a short and wide fluid path, enabling the Quickdraw to evacuate thick, chunky fluids more quickly. Includes DC power cord and canister.
- Vacuum Pump: 12V DC oil-less diaphragm, 0.8A. Exceeds 500 mmHg negative pressure
- Regulator: Vent port on canister; when open it reduces vacuum to 120 mmHG +/- 15%
- Battery: 12V sealed lead acid (rechargeable)
- 3 hr run time
- Canister: 300cc capacity, hydrophobic filter, 99.98% bacterial effective
- Charging: DC power cord included
This model of the Quickdraw utilizes a rechargeable sealed lead battery. Charge the unit directly from vehicle power, from an AC wall adapter or charge batteries remotely with the desktop charging system.
- Size: Canister Stored: 10 1/2 inch L x 4 1/2 inch H x 4 1/4 inch W; Canister In Use: 16 inch L x 4 1/2 inch H x 4 1/4 inch W
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
Two case options are available to transport your SSCOR unit. One case holds just the Quickdraw and helps protect it from the elements and harsh environment of EMS. The other case is a bit larger which allows room for the Quickdraw and several of the disposable supplies such as suction tubing, canisters, or adapters. The cases are available separately.