The EMS Field Guide:™ Basic & Intermediate Version has been updated with the latest cardiac arrest and CPR guidelines from the American Heart Association.
For years, this guide has been an essential reference tool for EMTs. Whether you're a student or a 20-year veteran of emergency medical services, this guide gives you fingertip access to all of the essential information to perform your job.
The guide features: EMS protocols, spell checking, EKGs, defibrillation, home medications and much more! Like all of our field guides this is the text you'll use in class and take with you throughout your career in the field.
All Informed field guides are 3"x5", fit easily in your pocket, have color-coded tabs, and are waterproof, alcohol-fast and durable.
EMS Field Guide (BLS) Features:
- New 2010 AHA Guidelines
- 1800 Prescription Rx Meds
- Airway / Intubation Guides
- 42 Basic & Intermediate EMS protocols
- 15 Basic & Intermediate Medications
- Defibrillation, EKG Rhythms
- Anatomy, Signs & Symptoms
- 17 Poisons & Overdoses
- Infectious Diseases
- 1000 Word Spell Checker
- 300 Medical Abbreviations
- Pneumonics, Charting
- Pediatric Emergencies
- Pulse Oximetry, O2 Administration
- Multiple Patients, Triage, Trauma
- Trauma & Glasgow Coma Scales
- Burn Charts, the "Rule of 9's"