Rapid to charge and simple to use, ASP's Triad USB LED Flashlight is simply brilliant.
ASP's Triad® USB LED Flashlight adds a micro USB charge port, internal charge circuit, and Lithium-Ion power cell to the signature Triad design while keeping the premium Triad features. A foamed vinyl grip complements a matte black Type III hardcoat anodized aerospace aluminum body. The four cut switch rotates to an Intermittent - Locked - Constant position. A replaceable belt clip may be attached lens up or lens down. The electronic circuit board drives a Cree XPG2 R5 LED to 300 lumens as measured against the ANSI FL-1 Standard.
Loosening the head of the Triad reveals the micro USB charge port. Attach the retractable charging cable to the supplied car charger or wall charger, a computer USB port, or even a micro USB cell phone charger. The battery indicator blinks red when charging and turns solid green when fully charged. The car charger and wall charger have a blue LED indicator to confirm that the power source is active. The chargers and retractable cord are encased in a zipper ballistic carrier. The dual fuel technology of the Triad USB allows the use of CR123A primary cells, which are unaffected by the Triad USB charge circuit.
- Length: 6.25"
- Diameter: 1.4"
- Weight: 6.72 oz. (with batteries)
- 6061 T6 high strength aerospace aluminum with matte black finish
- Precision machined with no sharp edges
- Exterior and interior scratch and corrosion protection
- High output Cree XPG2 R5 LED
- 3-Position: intermittent, locked, constant switch
- Overmolded activation button
- Foamed vinyl grip
- Reversible pocket clip
- Micro USB charge port with charge indicator
- 18650 rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and link case
- Ballistic weave zippered travel case
- Output: 300 lumens
- Runtimes: 3 h
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard