Give your four-legged or feathery patients the best care with quality and confidence.
Animals are often treated like family. And, family deserves the best. The 3M™ Littmann® Master Classic II™ Veterinary Stethoscope will give you confidence to know you’re applying your best tools to this very special population.
Veterinarians are no less important when needing a quality stethoscope to hear heart and lung sounds so why not have the best available stethoscope at your disposal. Veterinarians, Vet Techs, and nurses choose Littmann for their superior manufacturing, quality, tunable diaphragm, styling, and reputation for quality products.
- You won't be alone when you choose a 3M™ Littmann® Master Classic II™ for your veterinary career. This stethoscope model is used by physicians and nurses worldwide.
- 32” length helps you to reach places on animals that are typically hard to access
- Convenient ‘tunable technology’ in the diaphragm allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece
- Expect great performance with an 8 rating on a 1-10 scale
- Comfortable to use with its award-winning ergonomic design
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- Optimal sound transmission with this anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ear
- Durable headset can be reliably flexed one million times
- Attractive navy blue tube makes a medical device stylish
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Latex free
Available in Navy Blue only.
||Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
||Plated and Polished Alloy
|Diaphragm Diameter (metric)
||4.4 Linear Centimetre
||Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy / Anodized Aluminum
||81 Linear Centimetre
||Master Classic II™