Infants are precious and need specialized equipment.
3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes have taken the time and care to develop special high quality stethoscopes for smaller bodies.
These two-sided models with traditional bell/diaphragm chest pieces are designed, sized and acoustically precise for infant patients. The solid stainless steel chestpiece features a three quarter-inch traditional bell combined with a patented floating diaphragm.
Other features include a comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset, excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight soft-sealing eartips, and single-lumen tubing in attractive colors for use with infants. Most of all, know that your Littmann Classic II Infant stethoscope carries the Littmann brand name, the name known worldwide for unsurpassed quality. As a trusted leader in auscultation technology, the Littmann brand of stethoscopes is your assurance of acoustical superiority, innovative design and exceptional performance.
- Uniquely designed for infants with a 3/4” open bell on one side coupled with a traditional diaphragm on the other side with 28” long tubing.
- A seven rating on a scale of 1-10 for performance demonstrates its high quality
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- You will get optimal sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ear
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times
- Patient comfort is assured with when rubber versus metal is applied to your patient when using the non-chill rim and diaphragm
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Latex free
Black, Red, Caribbean Blue, Raspberry, and a Rainbow finished bell with Caribbean Blue tubing.
||Infant, Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
||Machined Stainless Steel
|Diaphragm Diameter (metric)
||2.7 Linear Centimetre
||Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy / Anodized Aluminum
||71 linear centimetre
||Neonatologist, NICU Nurse, Pediatrician
|Small Diaphragm Diameter
|Small Diaphragm Diameter (metric)
||1.9 linear centimetre