Have the confidence to do your best work for your patient with Littmann’s ambient noise reducing stethoscope.
Hear with confidence. Experience exceptional sound quality and an incredibly easy-to-use interface—you might never go back to your old stethoscope.
Exceptional sound quality thanks to 85% ambient noise reduction on average, up to 24X sound amplification, and a state-of-the-art sound sensor. Clinical evidence demonstrates that the Model 3000 Series makes it easier to detect/hear S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs and abnormal lung sounds versus a non-electronic, cardiology-type stethoscope.
An incredibly easy-to-use interface that includes a backlit LCD display and auto-on technology that starts automatically when diaphragm is pressed to a patient. Worry-free power with multiple reminders when battery life is low, tool-free access to battery compartment, powered by a single AA battery, and compatible with lithium batteries if additional battery life is desired.
Comfort while using thanks to traditional tubing design that drapes comfortably over the neck and folds easily into pocket. Patented soft-sealing eartips provided in two sizes for a custom fit, non-chill diaphragm for patient comfort, and all weighing in at about the same weight as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope. A rugged design for years of trouble-free operation with durable metal chestpiece, and performance testing to withstand accidental drops to the floor and impacts against bed rails and door frames. Two year eartip-to-diaphragm warranty.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscope’s proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung, or body sound is especially faint–such as in an obese patient or when clothing restricts your listening experience– with its ability to amplify sounds 24x
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology
- Hear a larger variety of sound frequencies through its ability to move into “extended range” mode
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor
- Easy to operate
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty
- Patient comfort is assured with when rubber versus metal is applied to your patient when using the non-chill rim and diaphragm
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
- Latex free
Black, Navy, Burgundy, Hunter Green, and Plum.
- Application: Cardiology/High Performance
- Chestpiece Finish: Chrome
- Chestpiece Technology: Single sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 98 Gram
- Diaphragm Diameter: 2 Inch
- Diaphragm Diameter (metric): 51 mm
- Diaphragm Material: Polyurethane-Coated Silicone
- Diaphragm Type: Digital Electronic Filtering - Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR)
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips: No
- Headset Material: Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy / Anodized Aluminum
- Length: 27 Inch
- Length (metric): 69 Linear cm
- Model: Electronic 3100
- Net Weight: 185 Gram
- Occupation: Anesthesiologist, Cardiac Nurse, Cardiologist, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Critical Care Nurse, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, ER Nurse, Family Practitioner, Gastroenterologist, Hospitalist, Intensivist, Internist, Med Surg Nurse, Medical Student, Neonatologist, NICU Nurse, Nurse Anesthetist, Pediatrician, Physician Assistant, Pulmonologist, Respiratory Specialist, Veterinarian
- Patient: Adult, Infant, Pediatric
- Performance: 10+
- Special Adaptors: No
- Warranty Period: 2 Years