Designed as a quick first in Jump bag for Medics who only need the basic Airway, Breathing, and Circulation supplies.
A full range of high-performance packs and mission-specific modules.
Every component in the ever-expanding StatPacks line is designed to work your body for easier, more efficient carry…and faster treatment once you arrive. You’ll find a unique fusion of advanced sport-mountaineering pack design and practical ideas from the front lines of emergency medicine. StatPacks combines high-tech construction, practical functionality, and ultra-efficient organization. They may be the most rugged, comfortable, and effective EMS packs on the market.
Note: Contents shown in the images are not included.
Prepare for maximum efficiency.
- One main compartment and three external pockets work with StatPacks G2 EMS cells or G1 EMS modules for maximum flexibility
- Choose the modules or cells you need to organize large amounts of BLS and ALS equipment and the specific supplies you require for a call.
- Mountaineering-style padded & contoured shoulder straps provide better weight distribution, more agility, and easier long-distance carry
- StatPacks hybrid design offers a comfortable and remarkably easy carry on your back, over your shoulder, or in hand
- StatPack Modular System lets you configure a set-up to suit your mission, your body, your needs.
- Available in Red
StatPacks modular equipment bags can be pre-loaded to accommodate different situations. Keep pre-packed modules ready to meet specific ALS requirements…and others for Basic Life Support. Then you can grab and install only the gear you need for each call. It’s a system that provides a place for everything and puts everything in its place—for superior organization, faster reaction, and unprecedented accessibility at the scene. Durable mesh and clear urethane windows, in the both primary pack and removable modules, let you identify contents at a glance. Click, zip, roll—every thing is at your fingertips. StatPacks simply make you faster, and better, at what you do.
Fully organized. Completely Flexible. Designed to work with StatPacks G2 EMS cells or G1 EMS modules.
The StatPack modular system lets you configure a set-up to suit your mission, your body, your needs. One main compartment and three external pockets accommodate the full range of StatPacks convenient quick-access cells or modules. Choose the cells or modules you need to efficiently carry and organize the specific BLS and ALS equipment you need for a given emergency. They’ll be ready to open and put into action as soon as you arrive. Or use the space in any other way. Organization has never been more flexible.
Padded and contoured back-pack shoulder straps
with a quick-release sternum strap adjust for a comfortable, well supported hands-free carry, and easy on-and-off.
- Engineered for an easier, more comfortable carry
- Advanced ergonomics and intelligent design keep the medic’s hands and mind free to deal with the unexpected
- Smart, compact design reduces injuries and improves efficiency on the scene
- Specifically designed for the StatPacks Cell System and accommodates all StatPacks G2 Cells & G1 modules in many different configurations
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion
- Bright yellow Orbit zipper pulls are easy to locate and pull
- Internal removable divider shelf to separate Cells
- Available Color: Red
- Foam-lined construction maintains pack shape and protects contents
- QuickZip access to main compartment
- Internal VELCRO® brand® lining strips to secure modules or other VELCRO® brand® compatible items
- Large side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and other small items
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a one ounce urethane coating for easier cleaning and protection from the elements
- Reinforced construction throughout—taped seams, and molded load handles provide extra durability where it counts most
- Durable reflective material for nighttime visibility
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment
- ID window for easy identification
- Padded and contoured back-pack shoulder straps with a quick-release sternum strap; adjustable for a comfortable, well supported hands-free carry, and easy on-and-off
22” H x 19” W x 7” D
FAST PACKS FOR FASTER MEDICS
StatPacks are changing the way Emergency Medical Clinicians think about carrying their gear.
Bag the big duffel! Strap on your StatPack to keep your hands and mind free to handle the unexpected. StatPacks get you to the scene faster…with just the gear you need. Even over short distances, StatPacks make you more efficient, more mobile, and better protected from back injury.