Breach inward and outward opening security doors with maximum stealth and speed while minimizing exposure.
The lightest mechanical breaching tools available on the market. The Multi Sledge entry tool is ideal for standard use in patrol cars, emergency services, military, or wherever immediate access is required.
- Four optimal entry tools in one: a multi-directional hammer, break ‘n rake, claw pry bar and a ram
- Tool shafts are designed for rigidity, utilizing hydraulic pipe steel to eliminate all spring tension in the tool
- Constructed with a proprietary TacForged steel alloy for lighter weight and tool strength
- Multi Sledge features a hardened hammer on one side and a multi-purpose saw rake on the other
- Open outward and inward opening wooden doors, steel doors, security doors and windows
- Contains (1) Multi Sledge entry tool
- Length: 27" / Weight: 6.8 lbs
5.11 Tactical partnered with Sweden Entry Tools (S.E.T.) to develop the 5.11 Breaching Tool System. These mechanical breaching tools allow breaching of inward and outward opening wooden, steel and security doors. Efficient and balanced breaching tools with tremendous power, these tools have the precision to open any door. The Tactical Breaching Tool System offers a mechanical breaching system for quick and certain entry capability to open secure doors with speed whilst minimizing exposure. When time is critical, these tools help ensure success.
The Multi Sledge features a dual-headed that offers a hardened hammer on one side and a multi-purpose saw rake on the other. Four optimal entry tools in one: a multi-directional hammer, break ‘n rake, claw pry bar and a ram. The "break ‘n rake" feature allows the operator to shatter all types of windows, the rake tool pulls glass shard out of the window frame. The claw pry end is used in conjunction with the MultiPry Tool to assist opening of reinforced, inward opening doors.