Superior light weight and incredible tool strength.
The lightest mechanical breaching kit available on the market. Ideal kit for standard use in patrol cars, emergency services, military, or wherever immediate access is required.
- Designed for patrol officers responding to active shooters
- Tool shafts are designed for rigidity, utilizing hydraulic pipe steel to eliminate all spring tension in the tool
- Constructed with a proprietary TacForged steel alloy for lighter weight and tool strength
- Multi Pry features TractionTeeth™ along the inner pry blade and a traditional claw head at opposite end
- Open outward and inward opening wooden doors, steel doors, security doors and windows
- Contains (1) Multi Pry entry tool
5.11 Tactical partnered with Sweden Entry Tools (S.E.T.) to develop the 5.11 Breaching Tool System. These mechanical breaching tools allow breaching of inward and outward opening wooden, steel and security doors. Efficient and balanced breaching tools with tremendous power, these tools have the precision to open any door. The Tactical Breaching Tool System offers a mechanical breaching system for quick and certain entry capability to open secure doors with speed whilst minimizing exposure. When time is critical, these tools help ensure success.
The Multi Pry is a strudy, 70cm/27.5 pry-bar designed to defeat standard swinging security doors. Fabricated from ultra-tough 4130 tubular steel, the MultiPry features TractionTeeth™ along the inner pry blade for guaranteed grip, and includes a traditional claw head at the opposite end. Design ensures optimal bite, extreme case displacement and zero slippage for maximum mechanical advantage. High-strength hydraulic pipe steel handle design makes the tool superiorly strong, yet lightweight, for reduced time on the breaching site. A small and very lightweight tool crafted with a unique head-design to open inward and outward swinging doors in all types of environments when used with the MultiSledge.