Emergency with a Wild Side—ideal for the Interface Firefighter.
- A boot born to work around the station; but ready to hit the fireline or tackle an emergency, day or night
- Flame & cut-resistant leather upper designed to wick away moisture as it protects
- Waterproof, breathable BBP-resisting Sympatex® barrier lining keeps feet dry, safe, and comfortable
- Front zip entry for full lace-up support with slip-on convenience
- Flexible Vibram® Fire & Ice welted sole protects against heat; delivers traction when things get cold.
- Lightweight ASTM/75 composite safety toe
- Certified NFPA 1999, 2008 for EMS; & 1977, 2005 for Wildland PPE
UPPER: Black Prime WATERPROOF, FLAME, and Cut-Resisting Leather, 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material Two Row Padded Leather Top..
CONSTRUCTION: Goodyear Storm Welt
LINING: Cambrelle® / Sympatex® WATERPROOF Barrier. Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant. Shaft Vapor Exhaust Vents
INSOLE: Flexible L-Protection™ Puncture-Resisting Insole Material; Dual Density Polyurethane Removable Footbed
SHANK: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
OUTSOLE: Vibram® FIRE and ICE Slip Resisting Sole
- Multiple padded collar comforts and protects your ankle and lower leg
- 3M® Scotchlithe™ high visibility reflective piping makes you visible in any light
- Front entry zip allows easy-on convenience when there’s no time to waste
- Soft, fire retardant leather upper is designed to protect in any NFPA Wildland situation your duty may take you
- Moisture wicking airflow perforation pores in the shaft move air in, moisture out, for cooling and comfort
- Flexible Vibram® Fire & Ice welted sole provides durable protects against heat, improves traction when things get cold
- Flexible Goodyear Storm Welt Construction is the most durable in the industry; allows sole replacement for longer life
- Flexible L-Protection™ puncture-resisting insole materials meet full NFPA 1999, 2008 EMS protection requirements; while insulating the foot against outside elements
- Thorogood’s flexible welt and polyurethane footbed delivers all-day comfort, right out of the box
- Fully lined with Sympatex® waterproof, breathable blood-borne pathogen resistant moisture barrier
- Lightweight, durable composite safety toe reduces transfer of outside heat or cold for more comfort under all conditions
Certified to meet NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition Standard on Protective clothing for Emergency Medical Operations
Certified to meet NFPA 1977, 2005 Edition Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Meets ASTM F 2413/05 M/I/75/C/75 Electrical Hazard. Tested for and Meets CAN/CSA/Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance
Made by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company.
NOTE: This boot is NOT certified or designed for NFPA 1971-2007 Structural Firefighting of any kind.
Click icons below to read detailed shoe information.