A compact variable-output flashlight developed for firefighters, paramedics, and other first-responders.
The G2D Fire Rescue is a compact variable-output flashlight developed for firefighters, paramedics, and other first-responders. It features a body made of tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon®
polymer and a hard-anodized aluminum bezel and tailcap switch. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED and precision micro-textured reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam. Its fluorescent yellow color and included reflective body stickers feature a molded-in grid pattern that provide a secure grip, even in wet or cold conditions or while wearing heavy gloves and makes it easy to find in dark or smoky conditions.
- Powered by two high-energy SF123A Lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Three output levels—low for close work and extended runtime, medium for general use, high for maximum light
- Three light levels: 15, 60, 115 lumens
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Three included micro-lens diffusers permit customization of beam pattern
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon body with deep grid pattern for secure grip
- Mil-Spec Anodized aluminum head
- Weatherproof, O-ring and gasket sealing
- Extra-long fluorescent lanyard included
- MIL-STD-810 rated safe for explosive atmospheres
The G2D-FYL's pushbutton tailcap click switch lets you activate the flashlight and select three output levels: press or click for a 15-lumen low beam for close work, preserving your night vision, navigating in the dark, or when you need extended runtime; release or click off and press or click again for a 60-lumen extended-runtime medium beam for general use; release or click off and press or click again for a 115-lumen high beam—nearly six times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight. The light also comes with three easy-to-install diffusers that also enable users to diffuse light to further tailor the beam pattern to virtually any situation.
- High: 115 lumens
- Medium: 60 lumens
- Low: 15 lumens
- High: 2 hours*
- Medium: 7 hours
- Low: 32 hours
* Runtime until output drops below 50 lumens
6.1 inches (15.4 cm)
1.47 inches (3.7 cm)
5.3 ounces (150 g) with batteries
Nitrolon® polymer body, aerospace aluminum bezel, polycarbonate window
Two SF123A lithium cells (included)
Three-output tailcap click switch—press or click to activate flashlight and to select low, medium, or high output; patented lockout feature
Battery Warning: To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.